Under this scheme member can do the following tests free of cost through the hospital, which is in tie-up arrangement with the Bank once in two years.
(Thane resident members can avail the facility at Kaushalya Medical Foundation,
Panchpakhadi, Thane being they are in existing tip-up arrangement with Bank)
- 1) General physician check-up
- 2) CBC
- 3) Serum creatinine
- 4) Serum cholesterol
- 5) FBS & PLBS
- 6) Serum proteins
- 7) Urine routine
- 8) ECG
- 9) Chest X-ray
- 10) Ultrasonography of pelvis
- 11) Mamography for females
- Prescribed application form duly filled in by Shareholder along with copy of share certificate.
- If the member remains absent on the appointment day of medical check-up, he/she will not be entitled to get benefit under this scheme for next six months.
After submission of application form to nearest branch, member has to wait
for call of an appointment from concern hospital.
Bank shall pay 1500/- or actual bill (whichever is less) to member on submission of Medical test reports & bills, if the member has undergone with the mentioned medical tests at his nearest pathology.
- Prescribed application form duly filled in by Shareholder along with copy of share certificate and copy of medical tests report and original bill.
- While applying shareholder should have completed 55 years of his age and should have minimum shareholding of 40 shares and have completed minimum 5 years of membership.
- While applying Shareholder should not be a defaulter as borrower/ guarantor.
- In case of joint shareholding, benefits will be given to the member whose name appears first