Avail a loan for pursuing higher Education in India or abroad. Covers admission fees, accommodation, purchase of educational equipments, traveling expenses, lab apparatus, books, computer & peripherals, etc.*
All you need to know
- Loan Limit : Maximum Upto Rs. 60.00 Lacs.
Repayment Period : Upto/Maximum 15 years excluding Moratorium
Moratorium Period : Duration of Course +6 Months (upto a Maximum of 36 Months)
- Pre-Payment Penalty : Nil
- Rate of Interest : Applicable from time to time.
- Service Charges : Applicable from time to time.
- Margin : Applicable from time to time.
For Salaried Persons :
Employees of reputed and financially sound organization. Minimum Gross salary of INR. 15,000/- per month and Confirmed service for at least one year.
For Businessmen & Professionals :
Business should have establishment of minimum of three years.
Student must be taken as Co-applicant.
Get Education Loan from TJSB Bank.
Duly filled form with :
i. Income Proof of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s)
ii. Residential Proof of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s)
iii. Course details
iv. Property Documents
v. PAN Card of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s)
vi. KYC of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s)
Prime Security :
i. Upto Rs. 5.00 Lacs – No Security. Only to take co-obligation of Parents & Assignment of future Income of student.
ii. Above Rs. 5.00 Lacs – Co-obligation of parents together with tangible security covering remaining exposure above Rs. 5.00 Lacs with assignment of future income of students. The security can be in the form of Immovable property, NSC, KVP, LIP, Bank Deposits etc.
- At least one Guarantor and Security holders to be also taken as guarantors
- Other Charges:Franking Charges,Legal charges,(CERSAI, Filing Mortgage, Insurance of property, Valuation, Sanction Confirmation if applicable).
- Borrower& Co-Borrower :
Regular Membership fees:
- @2.5% of loan amount in case of Secured Loan.
- @5.00% of loan amount in case of Unsecured Loan. (Max.Rs.5 Lacs)
- Guarantors : Nominal membership
To apply for Education Loan, please download the below listed form and submit it to your nearest branch.