Withdraw or deposit cash* or drop in your clearing cheque* at any TJSB Bank ATM. The RuPay ATM card can be used at any RuPay enabled ATM in India or abroad. Use your TJSB ATM/Debit Card for POS/Ecom transanctions.
- More than 125 ATM Machines of the TJSB Bank are inter-connected and Customers can perform all the ATM transactions through any of the TJSB ATMs across States.
- TJSB Debit card holders can access all his/her TJSB accounts with the “TJSB ATM/Debit Card” all over India.
- By banking at the ATM Service, you save on time spent traveling to the branch or waiting for a teller.
- At the ATM Service, you don't need to worry about reaching before closing time and banking on holidays. Services are available 24X7 and 365days
- At the ATM Machine, you can make the most of its security features like daily transaction limits and instant SMS Service that help you keep track of your money.
Customer's complaint on failed transactions to be resolved by the bank within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, failing which customer is entitled to compensation for any delay of Rs. 100/- per day by the card issuing bank ( If a complaint is lodged within 30 days of the transaction).
For more details please log on to http://www.rbi.org.in notification DPSS.PD.No.2632 / 02.10.002 / 2010-2011
ATM SERVICE FAQs
Automated Teller Machine is a computerised machine that provides the customers of banks the facility of accessing their accounts for dispensing cash and to carry out other financial transactions without the need of actually visiting a bank branch.
The customer may contact the Card issuing bank branch and apply for retrieval/issuance of a new Card. This procedure is applicable even if the Card is sucked in at another banks ATM Service.
"GIVE A MISSED CALL FROM YOUR REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER TO 9222892228 TO BLOCK YOUR ATM /DEBIT CARD"
Yes, banks set limit for cash withdrawals by customers. The cash withdrawal limit for use at the ATM Service of the issuing bank is set by the bank during the issuance of the Card. This limit is displayed at the respective ATM Service locations. For cash withdrawals at other bank ATMs Service, banks have decided to maintain a limit of Rs. 10,000/- per transaction. This information is displayed at the ATM location.
No charges are payable for using other banks ATM Service for cash withdrawal and balance enquiry, as RBI has made it free under its "Free ATM access policy" since April 01, 2009. But banks can restrict the number of such free transactions to a maximum of five per month. For transactions beyond this minimum number of transactions, banks charge a maximum of Rs. 20/- per transaction. The customer may lodge a complaint with the Card issuing bank. This process is applicable even if the transaction was carried out at another banks ATM Service.
As per the RBI instructions, banks may re-credit the customer account within a maximum period of 7 working days.
Yes, effective from July 17, 2009, banks shall have to pay customers Rs. 100/- per day for delays beyond 7 working days. This shall have to be credited to the account of the customer without any claim being made by the customer.
No, the Card number will be different.
- There are two possible reasons for this :
- You may have entered an incorrect APIN (Debit Card PIN) thrice at an ATM Service, therefore your TJSB Card is blocked
- Your TJSB Card may be damaged
Please submit Application
Yes, you can use your TJSB Card at any ATM Service that is part of the NFS or BANCS Network. These ATMs can be identified by the prominent display of the NFS and BANCS logos. A nominal charge will be levied for transacting at non-TJSB bank ATMs Service.
On non-TJSB bank ATMs Service, Rs. 70/- per transaction on Cirrus (first two withdrawals at Rs. 50/-) and Rs. 35/- per transaction at Cashnet ATMs Service. The charges will also depend on the type of account held. As of now there are no charges.
You can withdraw money from any ATM Service which are in NFS or BANCS Network.
No, your TJSB Card cannot be used internationally.