Home / Products /
Current Accounts can be opened by Proprietorship / Partnership Firms / Public or Private companies requiring to do multiple or numerous business transactions. The customer can deposit or withdraw the amount as many times required.
Current Account can be opened with minimum Rs. 2,000/-
- Minimum Balance to be maintained is Rs. 2,000/- in the account.
- ATM Card Facility with withdrawal Limit upto Rs. 35,000/- depending on Card type for Proprietary Accounts
- Any Branch Banking Facility through out all Branches of the Bank for operations in Current Accounts
- SMS banking facility for Balance Inquiry, Statement Details, Transaction Alerts
- Current Account can be opened by
- i. Proprietorship
ii. Partnership Firms
iii. Public or Private companies to be operated by Authorized Signatories.
- Duly filled Account Opening Form with
i. Valid address proof
ii. Identity proof
iii. Registration Certificate
iv. Partnership Deed
v. Memorandum of Association