A health insurance policy reimburses the insured for medical and surgical expenses arising from an illness or injury that leads to hospitalization.
What will Health Insurance mean for you?
- Medical emergencies are unpredictable.
- Medical treatments are expensive.
- Health insurance can give you a risk cover against expensive treatments.
- Premium for health insurance is much smaller as compared to emergency medical expenses.
- Health insurance creates an opportunity to seek better and superior medical facilities.
- Health insurance also provides tax benefits.
Who will need Health Insurance?
- Expenses for pre-hospitalisation.
- Expenses for post-hospitalisation.
- Expenses for medication.
- Expenses for ambulance.
- Expenses for medical tests.
Nearest TJSB branch has the best Life Insurance solution for you.
- TJSB is the One stop solution for banking and insurance.
- We are your trusted partners in your financial journey.
- Correct and unbiased advice for your insurance needs.
- Ease of process with TJSB Branch as single point of contact.
- Auto debit facility for your insurance premium.