A service that enables you to transfer money from one bank account to another instantly, 24 x 7 x 365
- You can send money to a beneficiary account from anywhere in India from your mobile phone.
- The money can be withdrawn by the beneficiary from his/her bank account or any ATM Machine.
- Once the transaction gets completed the remitter and beneficiary will get an sms confirmation of transaction immediately.
- Greater Customer convenience
- Available on Holidays
- Reduce Turnaround Times and Cost Savings
- Extensive Application security
- User friendly, simple interface
- Mobile banking having an edge over internet banking
- Available across the banks
- Link your mobile number to TJSB Bank account to get your 7 digits mobile money identifier(MMID) from the bank
- Share your mobile number and MMID with the remitter
- Ask the remitter to send money using your mobile number and MMID
- Check the confirmation SMS for credit to your account of the remitter
- Register yourself for mobile banking with TJSB
- Get your 7 digit Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) from the Bank
- Enable and activate your mobile banking service of your bank on your handset by downloading TJSB Mobile Application, Register yourself into it and get Mobile Banking PIN (MPIN)
- Get the beneficiary mobile number and his/her MMID
- Send money to the beneficiary following the menu option in the mobile banking application
- Check the confirmation SMS for debit to your account and credit to beneficiary account
- Register yourself for mobile banking services with TJSB using your WAP/GPRS enabled handset
- Get Mobile money Identifier number (MMID) from TJSB.
- Download software for mobile banking as per the guidance from TJSB.
- Register yourself and get MPIN.
- The beneficiary has to link his mobile number to his account and must have MMID number from his respective bank. The mobile and MMID number should be shared with remitter to receive the fund.
- Daily Transaction Limit for Mobile Banking is Rs.50, 000/- .
Download the latest version of TJSB Smart Money from Google Play Store/Apple App store. Get yourself registered and set your MPIN for further transactions.
Along with remittance of funds, balance enquiry, equiry of last 3 transactions you are set to get the following benefits :
- Secured login with Touch Id or Face Id
- Safeguarding Cheque Transactions through Positive Pay
- Secure Cards through Manage Card option
- Easy Bill Payments through Bharat Bill Payment
- ATM & Branch Locator
- Loan & Fixed Deposit View
Utility Bills Payments through TJSB Mobile Banking
TJSB Mobile Banking offers you instantly utility bill payments at your fingertips. Using TJSB Mobile Banking you can pay following Bills:
Immediate Payment Services
Major Banks in India are members of Immediate Payment Services.
To Know live banks on Immediate Payment Services, click following link https://www.npci.org.in/what-we-do/imps/live-members
- If in case of incomplete financial transactions through Mobile Banking, Bank will reverse the funds into Customer's account within 3 working days. If not reversed, Customer has to submit a complaint letter to branch or mail the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
Then Bank will raise chargeback to the merchant’s bank and reversal or confirmation of charge back slip at the Bank’s end may take 5 working days.
The procedure is as per Immediate Mobile Payment System / National Payments Corporation of India rules.
- Customers using dual SIM mobiles should register both the mobile numbers.
- Customers should quote branch / account no. / registered mobile number of the complaints if any.
To register for Mobile Banking, please download the below listed form and submit it to your nearest branch.