RuPay Classic Debit Card
Make travelling, shopping easy and fun with just one swipe of our Classic Debit Card.
All you need to know
- Domestic Debit Card with Chip / PIN Security
- Card can be used across 2.48 Lakh ATM Machines across India
- Card Transaction Limit :
ATM Cash - 25000/-
POS / E-Com - 35000/-
(Daily Shopping Limit will be considered as combined Shopping Limit of POS & E-Com)
- Wide daily shopping coverage on POS and E-Com
- Exclusive Shopping Offers from NPCI
- Covered with Card Fraud Insurance **
- Visit your nearest branch and register your mobile number to avail the SMS Banking Facility. Once registered, in case of lost/stolen cards, you can block your card by simply giving a miss call on the number 9222892228 from your registered mobile number **Terms and Conditions Apply
- Always keep your card in a safe place, just as you would take care of cash and cheque books.
- Never write down your PIN (personal identification number) anywhere. Memorize it.
- If you receive a replacement card, be sure to destroy your old card by cutting it into four and discard the pieces.
Tips To Remember When You Receive The Card
- Ensure that no one sees you enter your PIN (personal identification number).
- Never allow a stranger to assist you while using an Debit card.
- After completing your transaction, secure your card and cash immediately. Always count your cash before leaving the area and not outside it.
- Change your Debit card PIN frequently, at least once a month.
- Contact TJSB IT Cell phone number on 1800223466, inform loss of card and make request to HOT / BLOCK the card and stop the operations of the card on the network.
- Inform immediately the card issuing branch telephonically about the loss of card followed by written request to make the card HOT.
Yes, Replacement Debit Card is issued on Customer's specific request and will be charged as per Card variants yearly fee from first year.
It is withdrawal of pre-specified amount. At present Rs. 1,000/-, Rs. 2,000/-, Rs. 3,000/-, Rs. 5,000/- can be withdrawn from a primary account to be designated by the customer.
What is Cash Withdrawal - Card holder may withdraw minimum of Rs.100/- (and in multiples of Rs.100/-), upto Rs.25,000/-.
Depending on Currency available in ATM, Daily Limit of Card/withdrawal limit set on Acquiring Banks ATM Policy and availability of balance in the account.
There could be a Chip Problem with the card. First, the customer has to try a transaction in some other Debit card on TJSB Network/NFS Network/POS Machine, and if the Customer is getting the same message, the card may be replaced upon application.
No. The responsibility is solely vested with the cardholder.
- Customers complaint on failed transactions to be resolved by bank within 7 working days from the date of receipt of complaint, failing which customer is entitled to compensation for any delay of Rs.100 per day by the card issuing bank.
(If complaint is lodged within 30 days of the transaction).
- For more details please log on to http://www.rbi.org.in notification DPSS.PD.No.2632 / 02.10.002 / 2010-2011
- For incomplete financial transactions (either on Point of Sale Machines / Online transactions), Bank will reverse the funds into Customers account after 7 (working) days.
- If not reversed, Customer has to submit a complaint letter to branch or mail the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then Bank will raise complaint (chargeback) to the merchant’s bank and reversal or receipt of chargeback slip at Bank’s end may take upto 120 days.
- The procedure is as per RBI/NPCI rules.